HVAC Services in Warrington, PA
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Your HVAC system includes your furnace, air conditioner, and heat pump and is essential to keep you comfortable and safe all year round. So when you need furnace installation services or HVAC services in Warrington, PA, contact Lions Heating & Air Conditioning.
AC Repair in Warrington
We’re available for same-day or emergency service when your air conditioner breaks during the height of summer in Warrington, PA. We provide free estimates and excellent customer service. Our skilled technicians can find a solution to any problem.
When does your air conditioner need repairs? Look for these common signs:
- Warm air: If your air conditioner blows warm air, it’s not serving its basic purpose, and you won’t stay comfortable. Call a professional immediately to avoid further damage, get refrigerant refilled, and more.
- Leaks: If you notice a large amount of condensation or pooling water, your air conditioner has a leak. Leaks can cause serious damage, like freezing your AC unit’s coils.
- Inconsistent temperatures: Your air conditioner should cool every room in your house to the same level. If you notice your rooms are different temperatures, you likely have a clog somewhere in your system. A professional can pinpoint the issue and fix it promptly.
- Broken fan: Without a working fan, your compressor can overheat and break the unit beyond repair. If you notice a broken fan, don’t run the air conditioner.
- No power: If your air conditioner doesn’t turn on, it’s the most obvious sign you need repairs.
- Increased utility bills: A failing air conditioner often leads to high energy bills. If you haven’t increased your usage, call a specialist to determine why your bill is so high.
AC Replacement in Warrington
Even with good preventative maintenance, every air conditioner requires replacement eventually. You should call Lions Heating & Air Conditioning to install a new AC unit because we offer:
- Service: We offer fast service to the Warrington, PA, area. Our experts are always friendly and complete the job efficiently and effectively.
- Expertise: Our technicians are well-trained and can find a solution to every problem. With over 10 years of experience in the area, we’ve seen everything.
- Reputation: With over 450 five-star reviews, your neighbors already know why we’re the best. We’d love a chance to show you as well.
How do you know your air conditioner needs replacing? Look for these common signs:
- Old age: Air conditioners last between 15 and 20 years when they’re well maintained. If your unit is approaching the end of its life, consider replacing it early to maintain lower energy bills and savings on repairs.
- Frequent repairs: A functioning air conditioner doesn’t require frequent repairs, but as it gets older, you’ll spend an increasing amount fixing it. If your AC unit breaks often, do yourself a favor and upgrade it.
- Diminished savings: Multiply the age of your air conditioner by the cost of its most recent repair. If the cost exceeds $5,000, it indicates you’d save more money on replacement than you would on repairs to extend its life. You can also check your unit’s SEER rating and confirm it’s at least 14.
Furnace Repair in Warrington
Lions Heating & Air Conditioning’s HVAC services in Warrington, PA, include furnace repair. With winter temperatures reaching below freezing, a poorly functioning furnace is an emergency for your family.
Here’s how can you tell your furnace needs repairs:
- You notice strange sounds or noises coming from your furnace, like rumbling or clanging.
- You can’t ignite the pilot light.
- Your house doesn’t heat every room evenly.
- The system runs but doesn’t turn off when it reaches the set temperature.
- The unit frequently trips your circuit breaker.
- The unit turns on and off quickly, regardless of the temperature.
- The fan won’t stop running.
- You notice a sharp increase in your utility bill.
- Your furnace is 10 years or older.
- Your indoor air is muggy and uncomfortable.
As a fully-licensed HVAC company, we’re qualified to repair any issue with your furnace and harness the most modern techniques and technology to safely and quickly fix your heating systems. We deliver unparalleled expertise and service in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner.
With over 450 five-star reviews, Warrington knows we’re the best. Here’s why:
- We provide free estimates and upfront pricing. We’re always transparent and honest about what it costs to fix your furnace. We’ll never surprise you with hidden fees.
- Our customer service is the best. We arrive promptly, work diligently, and remain friendly throughout the process. We treat your home like our own.
Furnace Replacement in Warrington
When you upgrade to a more efficient furnace, you’ll obtain lower energy bills and peace of mind knowing your furnace is safe. Look for these signs you need a new furnace:
- Age: When a furnace reaches 15 years old, it’s usually more economical to replace it completely rather than pay for frequent repairs.
- Utility bills: Aging furnaces run less efficiently and increase your energy bills. If you’re paying more for heating without running your furnace more often, you’ll save money long-term with a new furnace.
- Odd noises: If you hear popping, rattling, or clicking, your furnace requires expensive repairs and will likely break again soon if it’s old.
- Inconsistent heating: Your furnace should heat every room evenly. If one room is hot and another cold, your broken furnace might be at the end of its life.
When Lions Heating & Air Conditioning replaces your furnace, we’ll use the following process:
- Consultation: We ask you questions about your home and heating needs to provide the best model for the size of your home. Some things we take into consideration include your home’s insulation, the number of windows, and the furnace’s location.
- Replacement: We arrive on time for our appointment and install your new furnace without disrupting your life and routine.
- Education: We’ll confirm you understand how to work your new furnace and what’s included in your 10-year manufacturer warranty.
Heat Pump Repair in Warrington
Heat pumps are an incredible HVAC option because they heat and cool your house using a single unit. As expert providers of HVAC services in Warrington, PA, Lions Heating & Air Conditioning is well-equipped to fix any issue, including problems with your heat pump.
These are the most common signs your heat pump needs attention:
- Inconsistent temperatures: Your heat pump should cool or warm each room in your home evenly. If you notice some rooms are different temperatures, your heat pump needs attention from an expert.
- Strange noises: If you hear clicking, grinding, or squealing, it means one of several components need repairs or replacement. A technician can restore it to working order.
- Foul smell: One common smell is burning, which indicates a serious electrical problem. You might also detect rotting or decay, which often means something is decomposing in your HVAC system.
- Expensive energy bills: Heat pumps are an efficient method of regulating your home’s temperature, so if you notice your energy bills rising disproportionately to the amount you’re running your heat pump, it indicates a problem. When you invest in repairs, you’ll save long-term with lower utility costs.
With over 450 five-star reviews, your neighbors in Warrington already know how great we are. With free estimates, prompt service, and top-notch experts, what’s not to love?
Heat Pump Replacement in Warrington
When your heat pump breaks beyond repair, you need quick replacement to avoid uncomfortable and unsafe temperatures. Look for these signs it’s time for a new heat pump:
- Age: With proper maintenance, your heat pump should last at least 10 years. If it’s older than that, you’ll start paying more for repairs, and it will run less efficiently. You’ll splurge more to prolong its life than by replacing it.
- Energy bills: As your heat pump ages, it loses efficiency and increases your energy bill. If you’re spending more money for less comfort, it’s time to save with an upgraded unit.
- Constant repairs: When it reaches the end of its life, your heat pump requires more frequent and expensive repairs. While you might hesitate at the price of a new unit, compare it to the price of constant repairs, and you’ll see an upgraded model is a great idea.
Heat pumps are one of the most expensive HVAC products, but they run efficiently and require less maintenance than having both a furnace and an air conditioner. Are you wondering how much they cost?
Several factors affect the price of a new heat pump, including the size of the pump your home requires, the model’s efficiency rating, and whether you require modifications to your existing ductwork or HVAC system.
When you hire Lions Heating & Air Conditioner to replace your heat pump, we work hard to provide the best model for your home so you’ll always be comfortable.