HVAC Services in Warminster, PA
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Preparing your home for hot summers and cold winters is essential. When it comes to managing your HVAC system, Lions Heating & Air Conditioning is your number-one resource. Our experienced technicians will enhance your indoor comfort with five-star HVAC services in Warminster, PA, and the surrounding areas.
AC Repair in Warminster
Owning a reliable air conditioning unit is an excellent way to stay cool during the hottest months of the year. However, faulty HVAC systems can cause your monthly utility bills to skyrocket. Don’t let broken fans, evaporator coils, or circuit boards keep you from getting the cold air you deserve.
At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, our skilled technicians can inspect your new or old AC unit and deliver speedy repairs. Whether you need to patch holes in your condenser coil or replace a dirty air filter, we can help. Our team will work tirelessly to provide results that boost your HVAC’s service life and energy efficiency.
When was the last time you partnered with an AC repair specialist you can trust? We promise to arrive on time for every service and provide outstanding attention to detail during repairs. Our crew will even offer professional preventative maintenance advice, so you can avoid expensive repairs in the future.
Here are some of the services you can expect when scheduling our AC repair services in Warminster, PA:
- We can eliminate mold and algae from your AC unit
- We can drain your drip pain of dirty water
- We can replace broken components
- We can clean your motor and fan for higher performance
- We can fix your outdoor AC unit
- We can test your HVAC appliance after repairs for guaranteed results
AC Replacement in Warminster
Don’t worry if your AC unit is beyond conventional repairs. Our HVAC services in Warminster, PA, provide new installations, whether you own a small or large property. We can assess the size of your home and the number of rooms you need to cool, allowing us to recommend the right replacement model for you.
We will transport best-in-class materials straight to your door. This way, you don’t need to lift a finger during the installation process. As licensed and insured HVAC contractors, we will respect you and your property during replacements.
Our contractors will clean up after themselves once the job is complete, saving you time during the day. Feel free to ask us any questions before, during, or after your installation. Our air conditioning specialists will have all the answers you need to feel confident about your new house upgrade.
At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, we partner with reputable AC manufacturers to deliver superior-grade products at competitive rates. Enjoy a diverse range of AC models and financing options when you choose us for your next replacement. Our team will recommend appliances with SEER ratings of over 14, to ensure that your HVAC system can accommodate the Pennsylvania climate.
If your new replacement does not meet all of your expectations, we will come back and start from scratch. You can expect a 100% satisfaction guarantee from our contractors.
Furnace Repair in Warminster
Experiencing a furnace malfunction during the middle of winter can be devastating for you and your guests. It’s best to hire our team when you need emergency heater repairs. We will arrive with all the tools and equipment we need to fix your furnace during the first visit.
Surprise damage can be easy to overlook until it is too late. That is why our team will inspect every corner of your furnace during your repair. We will communicate any discoveries we find and recommend upkeep plans to save you time and money.
Here are a few essential furnace components we will inspect and repair:
- The pilot light: A broken pilot light can lead to dangerous gas leaks in your house. We can identify the source of the problem and fix it before gas compromises your health.
- The heat exchanger: The heat exchanger causes the temperature of liquid in your appliance to rise and allows warm air to flow through the house. We can replace your heat exchangers if your current one is rusty or broken.
- The blow motor: Your blow motor forces warm air into your duct system. Broken motors can cause your house to become cold in just a couple of hours. We can install a new one quickly.
- The pressure switch and gauge: A faulty pressure switch and gauge may cause your furnace to overwork.
Furnace Replacement in Warminster
Installing a new furnace can be a huge hassle without the right help. By hiring us for HVAC services in Warminster, PA, you can sit back while our team does all the heavy lifting. We can install centralized basement heating systems that will provide consistent warm air throughout the winter.
The modern products we supply come with multi-year warranties, so you don’t need to worry about them after installation. Give us a call at any time to check up on your heater replacement. We can make adjustments where needed and provide detailed reports of our findings.
In most cases, you won’t need to replace your furnace for another 15 to 30 years when choosing our HVAC company for installations. We will fasten robust couplings into place and calculate the right PSI for your new system — ensuring that every room in your house receives warm air.
Our team can also inspect your duct systems for obstructions or damage before we activate your new furnace. This way, you can enjoy improved air quality. We can discuss other ways to enhance your heater’s performance during a comprehensive, in-house consultation.
Are you unsure if a new furnace is the right investment for your home in Warminster, PA? Let us guide you through the shopping process to find a cost-efficient solution. High-performing furnaces can provide a steady stream of cold air without spiking your energy bill.
Heat Pump Repair in Warminster
Do you own an outdoor heat pump? Storm damage, pest activity, and impact damage can cause your system to deteriorate over time. At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, our world-class contractors will restore your heat pump to pristine condition.
Heat pumps come in two different styles — ground-source and air-source. These pumps each have distinct internal components that may be difficult to find in home department stores near you. When you choose our HVAC company, all the parts and materials you need are just a phone call away.
Don’t ignore a broken heat pump, especially when the colder half of the year approaches. We will repair your:
- Valves: Most heat pumps rely on reversing valves and expansion valves to regulate the flow of refrigerant in your system. Stiff or broken valves can cause imbalances in your heat pump that cause the appliance to shut off without notice. We can grease or replace your valves for better reliability.
- Compressor units: Compressors pressurize refrigerant and allow your appliance to cool your property during the spring and summer. Compressors can go bad quickly, so hiring our team to replace them on a moment’s notice is a wise choice.
- Main console: The main (or primary) console of your heat pump stores the fan, air handler, and other essential components necessary to control your indoor temperature. Our HVAC services in Warminster, PA, can fix them all!
Heat Pump Replacement in Warminster
Ignoring damage in your heat pump’s main console can cause other internal components to break or deteriorate within just a few weeks. Many homeowners wait too long to repair these parts and end up needing total replacements. If you need a new heat pump, we can safely remove your old one and install a high-performing system in just a few hours.
Suppose you want to install an indoor heat pump to avoid outside damage. Our full-service HVAC contractors will be ready to supply and place your new pump, no questions asked.
You may wonder, “How do I know when to replace my indoor or outdoor heat pump for better efficiency?” Consider investing in a new installation if:
- It is over ten years old: Most indoor and outdoor heat pumps become inefficient after a decade of use. Replacing it will allow you to maintain greater indoor temperature control without worry.
- You spend too much on repairs: Frequent repairs can burn a hole in your wallet. Avoid these expensive restorations by hiring us for a brand new heat pump. The cost-saving benefits are well worth the upfront expense of an installation.
- Your energy bills are too high: Faulty heat pumps might overcompensate to keep your home’s indoor temperature consistent. This problem may cause your utility bills to rise slowly over time. Don’t spend more than you have to on warm air — call our contractors.
Simplify Your HVAC Installations in Warminster, PA, With the Experts
Optimize your indoor temperature and air quality with excellent AC and furnace repair services. Our team at Lions Heating & Air Conditioning promises to provide outstanding communication and customer service during every interaction.
Contact Lions Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC services in Warminster, PA. Call 215-398-6218 for more information.