HVAC Services in Southampton, PA
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
High-quality Southampton HVAC services are just a phone call away. At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we will help you get the repairs and replacements you need year-round. Enjoy outstanding customer service and competitive pricing when you partner with our residential and commercial HVAC company.
AC Repair in Southampton, PA
Biannual preventative maintenance for your air conditioning system is essential. Repairs can extend the life expectancy of your appliance and reduce your monthly energy bills. For the best results, you should always hire skilled technicians, like ours at Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC.
Our experienced HVAC contractors can identify common AC problems, including:
- Dirty air filters
- Faulty evaporator and condenser coils
- Broken fans
- Electrical board malfunctions
- Refrigerant leaks
- Obstructed vents
- Mold and algae growth
- Frozen components
- And more
We will take the time to assess the damage and report our findings to you directly. Our team will then develop a comprehensive restoration plan that suits your budget. Minor repairs on your window unit may only take a few minutes, while extensive damage to your central heating systems could take hours.
You can expect our contractors to treat you and your property with respect when working on your HVAC system. We will always clean up after ourselves when we complete repairs and ensure that your unit functions properly before handing you the bill. We will also stay out of your way during service, so you can focus on other household responsibilities.
Some Southampton contractors cut corners on their AC repair services. At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we do things differently. Our company provides superior-grade materials to ensure that repairs restore your HVAC unit to pristine condition.
AC Replacement in Southampton, PA
Air conditioning replacements may be necessary if your current unit is beyond the point of repair. Most Southampton homeowners replace their units every ten to fifteen years. You should consider following their example to avoid paying hundreds of dollars every few months for repairs.
Still, the age of your appliance is not the only thing to consider when deciding if it’s time for a replacement. Other common factors include:
- Performance: You may need to replace your system if repairs do not restore the performance and energy efficiency of your air conditioning unit.
- Power issues: If your AC units or heating systems keep powering off randomly, a replacement may be a practical way to maintain consistent indoor air quality.
- Home additions: Your current AC system may not provide adequate air circulation if you build extra rooms or floors to your house. A larger replacement unit may mitigate this problem.
At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we put your HVAC needs above all else to guarantee 100% satisfaction during every AC installation. Don’t just take our word for it. Explore our five-star reviews to see why so many of your neighbors choose us for Southampton HVAC services.
We can help you find an AC appliance that suits your home and lifestyle. Our team will deliver air handlers, ductless systems, and emergency replacement services quickly, so you aren’t waiting around in the summer heat.
Furnace Repair in Southampton, PA
When did you last inspect your furnace for signs of damage or deterioration? If you own a gas-powered furnace, leaks and obstructions could cause you to experience respiratory health problems. A faulty furnace could also be a significant combustion hazard in your home.
Call our team at Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, today if you notice any of the following furnace problems:
- Unusual noises: Strange sounds in your unit or gas lines indicate loose components or pressure problems that could damage your heating systems.
- The pilot light won’t turn on: If your pilot light goes out, your house will get cold. It could also lead to a gas buildup in your appliance — causing health risks.
- Cold spots in your house: Cold spots indicate that your furnace is not performing at optimal efficiency. Our contractors can inspect your unit for the problem.
- Blower fan stops working: Blower fans circulate hot air through your ventilation system. A faulty fan could prevent warm air from getting to some rooms in your house.
- High humidity levels: Your home may feel humid and muggy if your heater goes out. It’s best to contact us to get the highest air quality control out of your appliance.
A lot can go wrong with your furnace over time. Fortunately, our Southampton HVAC services include the safe inspections and repairs you need.
Furnace Replacement in Southampton, PA
Our contractors will provide you with professional furnace recommendations if they feel it is time for a replacement. Our company partners with respected HVAC manufacturers from across the country. This way, we can supply you with some of the most cost-efficient and high-performing systems on the market.
You can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work during the replacement. Our team will install a furnace system that optimizes your indoor comfort. Here is how we will do it:
- Perfect placement: We will install a furnace that fits your home’s size and spacing. If you own a large property, we can move the new furnace to your basement. On the other hand, we may be able to secure smaller units in your utility closet if you own a one or two-story home.
- Home insulation: Your home’s insulation determines how much heat your furnace should supply. Without the proper insulation, your furnace may overcompensate to keep the property warm. Our team can find a furnace with high energy efficiency ratings to ensure that you don’t waste money on utilities.
- Window layout: Like insulation, natural light can also help keep your home warm. If you have multiple large windows, you could invest in a less powerful furnace to save money.
Don’t worry about crunching the numbers alone. We will do all the calculations on your behalf.
Heat Pump Repair in Southampton, PA
A functional heat pump is essential for keeping your home cool during the summer. These HVAC components transfer your indoor heat outside — reducing humidity and balancing circulation. Still, minor damage can lead to major problems that could cause your air conditioning system to fail.
Some of the most common heat pump problems to watch for include:
- Fluctuating room temperature: Check your heat pump for damage if you notice that the heat and humidity in your home do not match the reading on your thermometer. Your heat pump may have a leak or disconnect somewhere in the line.
- Grinding or thumping sounds: Unusual noises mean that components in your HVAC system are loose or broken. This problem could cause collateral damage to your heat pump over time.
- Strange odors: If you smell mildew or other unpleasant odors when running your AC, something may be burning up in the heat pump. Mold, dead animals, and debris are the typical culprits.
Our Southampton HVAC services can get your heat pump back up and running when needed. You can enjoy accurate estimates and excellent communication during every request. We will also provide preventive care advice, so you can monitor and maintain your heat pump after repairs.
Don’t hesitate to speak with one of our representatives if you have questions about repairs or signs of damage. We will provide honest answers with vocabulary you can understand.
Heat Pump Replacement in Southampton, PA
Replacing your heat pump may be a practical decision, depending on the age of your HVAC system. Some heat pumps deteriorate over time due to wear and tear, pest activity, and impact damage during storms. Finding the right replacement for your HVAC system’s size and model is vital to restoring indoor air quality.
At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we make finding replacement heat pumps for your home easy. Our team will transport these components directly to your door and install them without delay. We will pay close attention to detail during your heat pump installation — fastening parts into place tightly.
You can enjoy many perks when hiring our team for your heat pump replacement, such as:
- Warranties: Our company provides ten-year warranties on all products and labor. Many companies only offer protection for up to five years or less for Southampton HVAC services like this.
- Financing options: We can help you budget your next repair or replacement with excellent financing options. Contact us for more information about how GoodLeap can jumpstart your next repair or installation.
- Same-day service: When your heat pump experiences a sudden failure, we may be able to replace it within 24 hours.
Why wait to swap your broken heat pump with a superior-grade replacement? Our HVAC professionals are here to help. Schedule an in-house consultation with our technicians if you aren’t sure which AC repair or replacement service you need to improve your home’s temperature control and indoor air quality.