HVAC Services in Holland, PA
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Are you sitting with a broken air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump in Bucks County? Update your HVAC system with Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, the best provider of complete HVAC services in Holland, PA.
We’re the most reliable HVAC company in town, so call us today!
AC Repair in Holland
A broken air conditioner isn’t just inconvenient. If there’s a heat advisory, a broken unit poses an emergency and a serious health risk in the sweltering heat of a Pennsylvanian summer.
At Lions Heating & Air Conditioning, we take air conditioning seriously. With our expert knowledge and prompt service, we will fix your unit to have it up and running again. You can return to cool comfort in no time.
Our services are affordable, and signing up for our regular maintenance and repairs will help you save long-term. But how do you know if your cooling unit needs a repair? Here are five signs:
High Utility Bills
Are your utility bills suddenly higher? Blame your air conditioner’s urgent need for maintenance. While not necessarily an emergency, damage to your air conditioner will make it inefficient and spike your energy bill, so calling us could save you money.
Is there warm air coming from your unit’s vents? It could have a faulty compressor or refrigerant issues.
Are you noticing ice buildup on your air conditioner or puddles around it? Call for immediate repair. The unit might still work but will suffer severe damage without attention.
An air conditioner should evenly heat every room. If your rooms feature inconsistent temperatures, ask our professionals to check your air conditioner.
AC Replacement in Holland
Whether you’re replacing one or purchasing a new unit, an air conditioner keeps you safe and comfortable during Pennsylvania’s summers. The team at Lion Heating & Air Conditioning has over a decade of experience installing air conditioning in Holland.
What can you expect when we install your new unit?
- The best customer service in Pennsylvania
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Expert repairs that can solve any problem and more
If your air conditioner’s performance is rockier than Mill Creek’s historic banks, you may need a new air conditioner. Look for the following signs:
Most air conditioners last about 15 years, provided you’ve kept up with regular maintenance. Without consistent care, your air conditioner’s life expectancy might be less. Each unit is different, but if your air conditioner is between 10 and 15 years old, expect to replace it soon.
Has your current air conditioner required repeated repairs? Replace it and watch how you save money on energy bills as the system’s energy efficiency increases. If your previous contractors performed a faulty installation or botched repairs, a replacement would be likely before the air conditioner reaches its expected lifespan.
Costs Exceed Savings
Is your air conditioner “totaled?” Multiply the cost of the needed repair by its age. If the total is over 5,000, the unofficial guidelines say that a replacement might be viable.
Furnace Repair in Holland
Do your heating systems need repair? There’s no need to commute to Philadelphia or Princeton for help; call Lions Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide the best HVAC services in Holland, PA, and across the region.
Did you know that our expert technicians offer same-day repair? Nobody needs to suffer through the frigid Pennsylvania winter.
The Best Service
We equip our technicians with the best tools, training, and knowledge in the industry. We can fix any make, model, and brand of furnace, whether you need routine maintenance or a difficult repair. Why not let us find a solution and work hard to increase your furnace’s life expectancy?
As members of this community, we want everyone to feel comfortable and safe within their home. That’s why we offer top-notch customer service, communicate clearly, and ensure transparent, fair pricing.
Does My Furnace Need Repair?
If your furnace shows any of the following signs, call us:
- Strange sounds or rumbling noises
- The pilot light won’t turn on or stay lit
- The furnace doesn’t heat evenly
- The unit turns off when it reaches the set temperature
- Your furnace trips your circuit breaker
- The HVAC system keeps turning off and on
- The fan in the furnace won’t turn off
You should also call if you notice a significant increase in your utility bill or if the unit is over 10 years old.
Furnace Replacement in Holland
You need a dependable furnace to survive the cold winters in the Northampton Township area. If you’re looking to replace your furnace, Lions Heating & Air Conditioning can help! We’ll assist you in selecting the best furnace and install it too.
If you want to delay installation, use these regular maintenance tips in the meantime:
- Replace the air filter
- Ensure your outdoor unit works
- Confirm your thermostat settings
Why Install A New Furnace?
A new furnace increases your heating system’s energy efficiency considerably, especially compared to furnaces 20 years or older. Why not let us help you choose the best furnace for your home? We stay up to date on the latest technology and provide some of the best warranties in the business.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Call Lions Heating & Air to replace your unit if you notice any of the following signs:
- The furnace reaches at least 15 years old
- Repairs become more costly than installing a new unit
- Utility bills spiking
- Popping, rattling or clicking sounds coming from your furnace
- No longer heating evenly
If you aren’t sure whether to schedule a replacement, feel free to chat with a local professional like Lions Heating & Air Conditioning. We can let you know about replacements and other HVAC services in Holland, PA. In addition to the 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, we also cover equipment and labor.
Heat Pump Repair in Holland
Your Pennsylvania heat pump is responsible for your family’s year-round comfort. So, whether you need to beat the heat of the sweltering summertime or cozy up for a cold winter, a functioning heat pump isn’t negotiable. Thankfully, Lions Heating & Air Conditioning can help with preventative maintenance or heat pump repairs as needed.
We’re available 24/7 for emergencies. Plus, we offer innovative and prompt solutions to any heat pump problem anywhere in Bucks County.
When you call us for repairs, we inspect the unit and your HVAC system. Sometimes, the repair is easy, and we can fix it right away. But for more complicated repairs, we’ll discuss various options so that you can make an informed decision.
Does My Holland, PA, Heat Pump Need Repairs?
How can you tell your heat pump needs fixing? Look for the following signs:
- Inconsistent room temperatures. Rooms experiencing different temperatures, or cold spots, indicate a problem with your HVAC system.
- Strange sounds. Heat pumps run relatively quietly. If your pump clicks, grinds, or squeals, especially on start-up, there’s a problem.
- Unpleasant smells. Whether it’s from your unit or the vents, an unpleasant smell indicates an issue. The two most common smells are burning rubber or decay-like odors.
- Increased utility bill. Unexplained increases in utility bills are always a problem, and you need to contact professionals to discover why.
Heat Pump Replacement in Holland
Your heat pump is essential in keeping you comfortable, no matter the season. Whether it breaks in summer or winter, you’ll want to replace it quickly and without hassle. So, call Lions Heating & Air Conditioning!
With the most skilled technicians and over 15 years of experience, our company always finds the best heat pump for your needs. We also provide personalized service and advice throughout the entire process.
Installing the Heat Pump
What happens when we install a heat pump? This is our process:
- We examine your existing system and assess your needs.
- We’ll go over your options and suggest the best fit. We prefer energy-efficient models to keep your energy bill low.
- We order and then install your new unit, working hard to ensure we don’t disrupt your day with the installation.
- We’ll guide you through your new 10-year warranty, ensuring you fully understand your coverage.
Does My Heat Pump Need Replacement?
Look for these signs to determine if your heat pump needs replacement:
- Age of the unit. If your heat pump is at least 10 years old, it’s nearing the end of its life.
- Increasing energy bills. If your bill spikes or you notice it is increasing month over month, it’s wise to investigate your heat pump.
- Constant repairs. Are you constantly repairing your heat pump? You’ll save more by installing a new one.
Call Lions Heating & Plumbing for All Your HVAC Needs in Holland, PA, Today!
Why are our HVAC services in Holland, PA, the best choice for so many Pennsylvanians? Because our team can do everything from AC installation to heat pump repair, and do it well!
The professionals at Lions Heating & Air can help with anything you need. So, call 215-274-0662 today to schedule an appointment with us in Holland, PA, or any of the surrounding areas!